Crazy Horse Cafe
Routine inspection conducted on 04-01-2021.
- Can opener has accumulation of food debris. Food contact surfaces shall be washed, rinsed, and sanitized as often as necessary to keep them clean. Corrected during inspection.
- Ice scoop and mallet stored on paper towel. Scoops and utensils shall be stored so as to prevent contamination. Corrected during inspection.
- Outer surfaces of stoves and grill have spillage and accumulation of grease. Non-food contact surfaces shall be clean to sight and touch.
- Wiping cloths laying out on prep surfaces. Wiping cloths shall be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Corrected during inspection.
- Chest freezers in store room are in disrepair. Equipment shall be maintained in good repair.
- Walls and floors throughout are in need of cleaning, especially in grill/fryer area. Physical facilities shall be maintained in clean condition.
- Walls peeling, floor has holes in linoleum. Physical facilities shall be maintained in good repair.
Note: Restaurant will be closed during part of the first week of April for floor replacement, installation of stainless, and spring cleaning. EPHS will recheck.