Crazy Horse Cafe
Mercer – Routine inspection conducted on 08-10-2020.
- Can opener and inside of microwave have food residue buildup. Food contact surfaces shall be washed, rinsed, and sanitized as often as necessary to keep them clean. Corrected during inspection.
- No towels at hand sink in waitress station. Hand sink shall be adequately supplied. Corrected during inspection.
- Large chest freezers are in disrepair (but working). Equipment shall be maintained in good repair.
- Single service items are stored improperly. Single service items shall be stored so as to prevent contacts with areas that touch food or lips. Corrected during inspection.
- No test kit for sanitizer. Test strips shall be used to check sanitizing solution strength. Corrected during inspection.
- Wall has peeling area and linoleum in kitchen has tears and holes. Physical facilities shall be maintained in good repair.
- Wiping cloths on prep surfaces not stored in sanitizer. Wiping cloths shall be stored in sanitizing solution between uses. Corrected during inspection.
- Two unlabeled spray bottles. Bottles shall be labeled as to contents. Corrected during inspection.
- Floors under equipment and in store room are debris-laden. There is a buildup of grease behind grill and fryer areas. Fan in kitchen is dirty. Physical facilities shall be kept in clean condition.