Princeton R-V School
Princeton – Routine inspection conducted on 04-08-2019.
Critical violations: None.
- Unlabeled spray bottle in ware washing area. Spray bottles shall be labeled as to contents. Corrected during inspection.
- Numerous boxes of product on floor of walk-in freezer (recent deliveries). Food and food-related items shall be stored at least six inches off of floor to protect from contamination. Corrected during inspection.
- Gaps around bottom of doors in mechanical/store room. Outer openings shall be tightly sealed so as to prevent the entry of rodents or pests.
- Floors in need of cleaning under ware washing equipment, under wire shelving in pantry, and in mechanical/store room. Physical facilities shall be maintained in clean condition.
- Floor peeling and collecting debris under spray/garbage sink in ware washing area. Bottom of exit door in kitchen is rusting and peeling. Physical facilities shall be maintained in good repair.