South Lineville – Routine inspection conducted on 07-24-2018.
- Cooked brisket in walk-in cooler and prep cooler not date-marked. Ready-to-eat, potentially hazardous foods shall be marked with a seven-day discard date and kept at 41°F or below. Corrected during inspection.
- Clutter around hand sink. Hand sink shall be easily accessible. Corrected during inspection.
- Gaps around screen door in kitchen. Outer openings shall be protected and sealed to protect against rodents and pests.
- Floor damaged in walk-in cooler. Physical facilities and equipment shall be maintained in good repair.
- Splash areas of soda dispenser are in need of cleaning. Non-food contact surfaces shall be clean to sight and touch.
- Plastic containers are wet-nesting. Containers shall be completely air-dried prior to stacking. Corrected during inspection.