Casey's General Store #1092
Princeton – Routine inspection conducted on 09-26-2018.
- Self-service microwave has large amount of spillage and splash. Food contact surfaces shall be washed, rinsed and sanitized as often as necessary to keep them clean. Corrected during inspection.
- Box of product stored on floor of walk-in freezer, box of donut boxes and box of cold cups on floor of store room. Food and food-related items shall be stored at least six inches off of floor to protect from contamination. Corrected during inspection.
- The following non-food contact surfaces are in need of cleaning: splash areas of half and half dispenser, splash areas of iced coffee machine, donut case, front and handle of Menumaster, coffee counter, inside of walk-in freezer (ice buildup – will recheck at next regular inspection). Corrected during inspection.
- Wiping cloths laying out. Wiping cloths shall be stored on sanitizer bucket (for quaternary ammonia) between uses. Corrected during inspection.
- Drain is very slow at three-compartment sink. Plumbing shall operate efficiently. Note: Maintenance has been notified and will respond.